• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop #17: Sale-A-Bration/Spring-Summer/Occasions


Welcome to the Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop #17. Today our projects will be all about the NEW Sale-A-Bration & the NEW Occasions Catalog. What better way to start off a new year than to purchase new products and earn FREE products by doing so. That is what Sale-A-Bration is all about. You can order from the Annual Catalog too.
This year they have changed it up a bit by offering multi-level items.
So let's take a look at what that means:
  • If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
  • If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
  • If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
You can see the projects I have made so far using 2 of the free products here and here. The Amazing You Stamp set is a level 1 item and the Celebrate You Thinlits are a level 2 item. Stampin up has very thoughtfully broken it all down for you on this page. So make your wish list and go shopping.

My Contribution to this months blog hop is a Birthday card. I cased the card on page 5 of the Sale-A-Bration catalog for the card design. Just changed up a couple of things to make it my own take on it.

Details:

Stamp Sets - Petal Palette (145788) & Better Together (141736).
Dies - Petals & More Thinlits(145655) & Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372).
Ink - Powder Pink  Classic Stampin' Pad & Stampin Blends ( Rich Razzleberry Combo & Old Olive
        Combo), Tuxedo Black Momento Ink.
Misc. - Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (145656), Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon, Petal Passion Embellishments (145591), Wink of Stella (141897).

Now its time I sent you on your way to Karie's Blog to see what wonderful creation she has for you.
Just click on the arrow.
Jan Musselman - You are here

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

                                                                       Product List

Comments

  1. Lovely card! I like your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring! I may need this set after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh simply beautiful Jan... and such amazing colouring...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and insert, Jan. I love that embossing folder and your colouring is exceptional. This is classic and elegant - a perfect combination. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I love how you showed off the card insert as well. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the way you used the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous, I actually like YOUR version of that card much better than the catalog sample ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. I love the coloring and the embossing is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!