• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

SUO Challenge #184: Shape Up!



Good Morning,

Wow! I think I have almost caught up with myself. Maybe. My husband and I were on vacation with my daughters family in Orlando last week. I had taken a couple of cards to post while I was there but the internet at the resort was ridiculously slow. So no Uploads! But we had such a great time. So it was not to great a hardship to be away from my computer. We went to 4 of the parks there. I think my favorite parts were Hogwarts and Pandora. 

Today I am playing with the Stampin' Up Only Challenge Blog, #184. The theme this week is Shape Up. Meaning the use of Dies & Punches. My card is definitely full of that. In fact, it will make a great card for a class. A little bit of stamping and a whole lot of lovely. I like that.

Card Base - Whisper White Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Card Front - Merry Little Christmas DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Scalloped Oval - Silver Foil Sheet - Layering Ovals Framelits - Largest Scalloped Oval
DSP Oval - Merry Little Christmas DSP - Layering Ovals Framelits - Largest Oval
Pine Trees - Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper - Card Front Builder Thinlits
Deer - Silver Foil Scrap - Card Front Builder Thinlits
Pine Boughs - Old Olive Cardstock - Pretty Pines Thilits
Sentiment Label - Whisper White Cardstock - Teeny Tiny Wishes - Classic Label Punch
Label Mat - Basic Black Cardstock - Classic Label Punch
Inside Layer - Whisper White Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4"
Inside Sentiment - Holly Berry Happiness
Basic Black Ink - Stamp both sentiments
Basic Black 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon - 4" piece
Fast Fuse, Stampin Dimensionals & Glue Dots 


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for Looking!

Product List

Comments

  1. Simply GORGEOUS! I love the elegance of black and white with a pop of Old Olive. Thanks for playing along on the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome card, and yes, full of lovely! The DSP choices are inspired!! This is so so perfect for our shape up challenge. It's wonderful to see your project in our lineup for SUO CHallenges!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...this card is WONDERFUL...beautiful black and white with just a hint of color! Those patterns really pop! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Shape Up Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How my...how totally CLASSY and elegant! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!