• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Design Project 093 | Colour Challenge



Good Afternoon Everyone,

It's been a long time since my last post. Things have been a little busy around here. We had a couple of things to do at home this spring. We had ordered a Murphy Bed to put in one of our spare rooms, and in the process decided to paint that wall a different color. We chose the same green we used on our sort of feature wall in the living room. Fortunately I had a gallon left over from that project. Plus we added a new closet organizer in that room and we needed to hang the new bifold doors we had bought to go in that closet(which I had to paint). If that wasn't enough, we needed to finish the bathroom in my room. We added a Barn Door to that bathroom(Which I had to seal and varnish).

Then it was my turn to host our monthly Bunco night. That was the 3rd week in May.  I wanted to share a photo of the table signs I made for our group. They turned out so stinkin' cute. I used our new Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack - 144131. I chose the new Lemon Lime Twist color so that my signs would stand out easily when you are looking for the correct table.
Bunco Table Signs
I also used the Number of Years Stamp set - 140653 as well as the coordinating Large Numbers Framelits - 140622. I mounted the numbers onto the Oval Stitched Shapes Framelits - 145372, and then matted the oval on the Scalloped Oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits - 141706. I used Wild Wasabi Ink and Cardstock to contrast with the new Lemon Lime Twist. Too too cute.






On to the main reason for this post. The Global Design Project 093 | Color Challenge. My project for this challenge is a Gift Card Holder. I totally love this bundle. From the cute little two step flowers to the fabulous Happy Birthday Thinlit.
Inside of the Gift Card
I can see myself using this set for a lot of birthdays this year. But I wanted to do something different for this challenge. So I decided on a Gift Card Holder. You can never have too many. Especially with friends and relatives living out of town.
Here are the details:

Card Base - Pool Party Cardstock - 122924
Inside Layer, Card Front, Pocket Front and Sentiment Banner - Whisper White Cardstock - 1008730
Happy Birthday Die Cuts - Berry Burst Cardstock - 144243, Pool Party Cardstock - 122924, Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock - 144245. Layered up to add dimension.
Ink - Berry Burst - 144083,  Lemon Lime Twist - 144086 and Pool Party - 126982

This is another one I made that is a little bit different.
I used Old Olive and Whisper White for the colors











                                                                               Here is the inside,